xSuit 3.0 is discontinued and will not be restocked.Click here to check out the latest xSuit 4.0
Machine washable men's performance stretch suit with fused seams and unconstructed construction for a lightweight and a modern style. Made with Infinite stretch fabric for maximum range of motion and comfort. Proprietary nanotechnology with enhanced resistance against wrinkles, stains and odors for daily convenience.
- Suit lengths are optimised for most people from 167cm to 193cm
- We recommend using the What Is My Size button to check your size
- Fit: Slim - size up for a regular fit or use the recommended size from What Is My Size
- On average, our customers say it fits small so we recommend sizing up if you are between sizes
- Tailoring the xSuit 3.0 (apart from hemming the pants) is not recommended due to the thermo-fused construction
- The pants come unhemmed so that you can customise the length
- Tailored or altered garments won't be eligible for refunds or exchanges but are still covered by our 1-year warranty
- 60% viscose, 31% polyamide, 9% elastane
- Machine wash cold or hand wash
- Hang to dry in the shade
- Iron only if necessary, use the coldest setting possible and avoid ironing over the seams
For order outside European Union, taxes and duties maybe requested upon delivery by locals’ customs. You will need to pay the carrier at the time of delivery to release your order. Please note: If you refuse your package upon arrival, the package can be destroyed by customs and we won't be able to issue any refund. If the package is returned, refund will be made minus the courrier return fee. We recommend checking locals’ rules before ordering.
Returns We offer 30-day hassle free exchanges and refunds for items that are returned in brand new original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered) with the hang tags intact. Gift cards and clearance sale items are non-refundable. All product returns must be shipped back in their original packaging and include all accessories (hangers, collar tips, spare buttons, etc.).
The return costs are not covered by xSuit, so you can choose the carrier you want. Customers outside European Union are responsible for customs clearance.
The Modern Man's Suit
Designed to solve all the problems of traditional suits. The xSuit is packed with technical features that redefine the standard of suiting.
Infinite Flex Fabric
Our all-new proprietary Infinite Flex fabric has been engineered to provide maximum comfort and freedom of movement. We’ve even tested it on extreme sports athletes and yoga masters to see how far we could take it. Safe to say the xSuit 3.0 is truly limitless.
Say goodbye to dry cleaning. The xSuit 3.0 is designed to be machine washable, so you can forget about those costly dry cleaning bills and time-sucking trips to the dry cleaners. The time and money you'll save will be worth many times the cost of your investment.
Naturally Wrinkle Resistant
Made to stay wrinkle-free and keep you looking sharp and immaculate all day long. The xSuit naturally straightens out as you wear it, so you can forget about the constant ironing and steaming. You can even pack it in your suitcase instead of having to drag that bulky suit bag around with you.
Liquid + Stain Repellant
Advanced nanotechnology repels stains and liquids, keeping your xSuit clean and dry all day long. Less stains means less washing, which saves you time and also extends the lifespan of your xSuit. Our nanotechnology is developed in the USA and lasts for many washes unlike typical liquid repellant treatments.
xSuit vs Others
Full range of motion
Look sharp all day
Repels stains & liquids
No more dry cleaning
- JTJulien T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 days agoComfortable
Nice and comfortable but a length a little bit shorter and a cut a little bit more adjusted would have been better to my preferences
- JTJulien T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 days agoLike a jogging
The raw feeling is really nice and confortable.
The length is way too much, it needs to be adjusted
- DRDaviss r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoComfy.
The amount of movement the jacket offers is great.
- GDGabriel D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agovery comfortable jacket
I am werring this jacket every day when I go to work. Iv'e never feelt so free in a jacket! The best part in all of that is that I can wash it every week which is a good thing with the summer comming.
- ELEric L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat fit. Excellent comfort.
Never had a suit jacket that I wanted to wear outside of extreme formal settings because they are generally uncomfortable. This completely changes that perception. These are so comfortable to wear that I almost wish they were not so formal looking.