⚠️ WARNING: This color has sold out 3x this year. Order now before it's too late!
& Returns 30 Day Money-Back
"Moves and breathes like no other suit we've ever worn before." - Men's Journal
Made with proprietary 8-way stretch fabric that provides comfort unlike any suit you've worn before. Cutting-edge design and technology makes the xSuit 4.0 jacket wrinkle resistant and machine washable, allowing you to look your best at all times with minimal effort. A versatile suit that's lightweight and breathable, ready for any occasion. This navy blue color is striking and will be sure to look and feel terrific, for any event, travel, or work experience.
- Model is 188cm and 83kg
- Suit lengths are optimized for most people from 157cm to 193cm
- We recommend using the Find My Size button to check your size
- Fit: Regular - choose your regular size or use the recommended size from Find My Size
- Tailoring the xSuit 4.0 (apart from hemming the pants) is not recommended due to the thermo-fused construction
- Tailored or altered garments won't be eligible for refunds or exchanges but are still covered by our 1-year warranty
- Japanese yarns blends 60% rayon/viscose, 31% nylon/polyamide, 9% spandex/elastane
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle or hand wash
- Do not use fabric softener
- Hang to dry in shade
- Iron or steam only if necessary, use the lowest setting possible and avoid ironing over the seams
- Do not dry clean
For order outside European Union, taxes and duties maybe requested upon delivery by locals’ customs. You will need to pay the carrier at the time of delivery to release your order. Please note: If you refuse your package upon arrival, the package can be destroyed by customs and we won't be able to issue any refund. If the package is returned, refund will be made minus the courrier return fee. We recommend checking locals’ rules before ordering.
Returns We offer 30-day hassle free exchanges and refunds for items that are returned in brand new original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered) with the hang tags intact. Gift cards and clearance sale items are non-refundable. All product returns must be shipped back in their original packaging and include all accessories (hangers, collar tips, spare buttons, etc.).
The return costs are not covered by xSuit, so you can choose the carrier you want. Customers outside European Union are responsible for customs clearance.
Add your Free xTie
8-way stretch technology
More comfortable than your tracksuit.
It's why Forbes calls xSuit “the most comfortable, everyday, and everywhere suit.” Our proprietary fabric is much more expensive to produce than other stretch fabrics—because it maximizes stretch, shape retention, and breathability.
Thanks to industry-leading nanotechnology, liquids roll off the xSuit 4 without leaving a trace. Machine-washability also makes the xSuit 4 quick and easy to maintain—without ever needing to pay a dry-cleaning bill.
Durable fabric construction
Toss the xSuit 4.0 into your washing machine and call it a day. Never waste money or time on dry cleaning again.
Packable, wrinkle-resistant fabric
The ultimate travel suit.
Throw the xSuit 4 into a suitcase, gym bag, or backpack without a second thought. No iron, steamer, or suit bag required. Our revolutionary fabric technology releases wrinkles and retains shape—for sharp and defined structure, always.
Thermo-fused, reinforced seams
Lasts 5x longer.
We fuse our seams together in a rare process that takes four times longer than regular stitching. The result: seams that remain flat and smooth, and a durable suit that maintains its shape and lasts five times longer.
Yarns Composition & Knit Constructions
Made for Motion.
Our fabrics are made with specialized Japanese yarns blends and innovatives knit. We select the best yarns that offer stretch, breathability and softnesss properties to prioritize comfort above all - Rayon/Viscose, Spandex/Elastane, Nylon/Polyamide. Yarns are then knitted together by Ponte Warp Knit to provide the perfect balance of structure.
Durability & Performance.
Our products are engineered to perform, and are built to last. We achieve this through rigorously testing our products both in the real world and the lab - Color fastness, Shrinkage, Repellency, Abrasion, Tensile strenght, Pilling, Tear strenght, Breathability, Crease recovery.
xSuit vs Others
- GEGeoffrey E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoGreat for travel or everyday wear
Needed a new suit for travel, a wedding and a Bat Mitzvah. Couldn't be happier with the fit, quality and comfort of the XSuit. Runs true to size and can be worn all day doing anything and feels great. Packed in my suitcase for international travel and could be worn without ironing.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JTJeff T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoBest suit ever
The complete suit is amazing. The best suit I have ever purchased.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FCFrank C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLoved the fit
I have had custom made suits that don’t fit as good as my new XSuit. Love the travel friendly fabric.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CACarlos A M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoHigh quality
1st time buying an xsuit and fit perfectly. You can feel the high quality of the fabric just by touching itQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- APAnerudhan P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWhere has this been all my life?
This suit is a lifesaver. Traveling would 10x worse without it. It fits super well, and is the most comfortable thing I have worn.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2